Come learn about the benefits of breastfeeding for you and for baby:
- Discuss common misconceptions about breastfeeding.
- Learn how to feed your infant.
- How to spot infant hunger signs.
- Explore the basics of using a breastfeeding pump. Learn the differences between electric vs. hand pump.
- Learn how your breasts change and how your body produces milk.
- Discuss the role of the support person and how they can help with feedings.
- Discuss breastfeeding options for going back to work or school.
To register for Prenatal Classes call 832-828-1430