Our Community Outreach team knows children and the communities we serve. We work with schools, churches, apartments, daycares, and other organizations in your community.
Our goal is to give you the information and support you need to raise healthy children and keep them safe. Here are some things we do:
- Host back-to-school events for our communities' children.
- Host events with community-based organizations (CBOs).
- Join in local health fairs and events.
- Give our communities support to help them stay safe and well.
- Offer application assistance for CHIP and Medicaid.
If you are a community-based organization and would like to join us for health fairs or other events, please fill out the inquiry form here.
Find free or reduced-cost services such as food, housing and financial assistance in one place. Look through our community resources below: