Complex Case Management Services
Our Case Managers will guide you and your family to better health outcomes and can:
- Help you with finding programs that are needed.
- Make doctor appointments.
- Make referrals to agencies for services.
- Plan for travel to and from a doctor's office.
- Set up home visits to teach you how to use medication and equipment.
Resource Coordinators can help you apply for Social Security Income (SSI). The resource coordinator can:
- Make home visits and help you complete the paperwork for the SSI form.
- Assist you with referrals to local and state agenices that offer the program your child may need.