Skip to main content
Dismiss notification

ALERT! We now encourage our patients to save their spot in line before coming into the clinic.

Expand notification
Dismiss notification


If you are Texas Children’s Health Plan Member, we have tips that can help you deal with the severe weather. If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 for help.

If you need help with disaster assistance, you can call 2-1-1. This will connect you with the State Emergency Assistance Registry. | Click here for more information

    Expand notification

    Need help signing up for or renewing CHIP and/or Medicaid?

    Come see us in person!

    Application Assistance Near You

    Do you need help applying for or renewing CHIP and/or Medicaid? We know that the process can feel overwhelming and confusing, but our Application Assistance team is ready to help serve you—and in person!

    There is a representative in your area that can help you if you need assistance filling out your application and/or renewal packet.

    Be Prepared for Your Visit!

    Before you visit one of our Application Assistance service area locations, you will need to gather documents that will be needed at your appointment:

    • Your child's Social Security Number.
    • Your child's U.S. Birth Certificate or proof of legal residency status.
    • Your family income within the last 30 days.

    Our Service Area Locations:

    New service area locations will be added regularly, so check the list for a location that is convenient to you.