Texas Children’s Anywhere Care is ideal for:
- Coughs and colds
- Fever in children older than 8 weeks
- Sore throats
- Pink eye
- General Questions and More!
Online health care visits anytime, anywhere.
What is Texas Children’s Anywhere Care?
Welcome to Texas Children’s Anywhere Care, where day or night, you can have an online visit with a health care provider* to treat a variety of routine medical conditions.
How does it work?
Texas Children’s Anywhere Care allows Texas Children’s Health Plan members to consult a live provider about non-emergencies through online health care visits. Our providers can conveniently diagnose and write prescriptions, if necessary, for a variety of routine medical conditions.
Please note certain conditions may not be treated through Texas Children’s Anywhere Care; for example, strep throat or injuries needing an X-ray. Infants less than 30 days old should be seen by their primary care provider. Read the FAQ section for more information.
What are the benefits?
When you or your child need medical treatment quickly for non-emergencies, Texas Children’s Anywhere Care allows you to skip the wait at the ER, avoid driving to an urgent care clinic or having to schedule appointments. With online heath care visits, you can have a visit from anywhere — in minutes.
Other benefits of online health care visits include:
- 24/7 access to trusted providers
- Great for non-emergencies, such as fevers, rashes, pink eye, cough, colds and more
- Prescriptions, if necessary, are sent to the pharmacy of your choice
- Face-to-face online provider visits via computer
When should you use Texas Children's Anywhere Care vs. an urgent care clinic or the emergency room?
|Conditions usually seen via an online provider||Conditions usually seen in an urgent care clinic||Conditions usually seen in an emergency room|
* Texas Children’s Anywhere Care providers may include doctors and advanced practice providers.