Initial Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Policy Training for CDS Employers
What: Consumer Directed Services (CDS) employers can attend the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) training webinar on Dec. 11, 2020 and complete policy training requirements before EVV becomes mandatory on Jan. 1, 2021. This webinar is for CDS employers who have not yet completed initial EVV policy training, Designated representatives and legally authorized representatives may also register and attend.
When: Friday, December 11, 2020, 9:00AM – 11:00 AM
Additional ways to complete training: CDS employers that can’t attend the webinar can complete EVV policy training requirements in the HHS Learning Portal by taking the recorded Initial EVV Policy Training Webinar for CDS Employers You must log in or create an account to enroll in the course. Instructions are available in the HHS Learning Portal Guide (PDF).
- Information Letter 20-33 PDF
- Cures Ace EVV: Training Requirements checklist (PDF)
- HHS Cures Act EVV webpage
Online Training: Person-Centered Planning (PCP) for Providers
What: The Texas Health and Human Services Online Introductory Course is appropriate for any member of the planning team, including:
- Legally authorized representatives
- Family members
- Nurses (required in some instances)
- Behavior specialists (required in some instances)
- Employment specialists (required in some instances)
- Attendants (required in some instances)
- Direct support professionals (required in some instances)
- Anyone asked to be a member of the planning team
The purpose of this online course is to provide you with an introduction and overview of person-centered practices, services and planning. The information in this training is used to improve the quality of lives of those we serve to continue the philosophical shift in services to become more "person-centered".When: Currently available until at least December 31, 2021.
Create a user login, and follow the instructions.